Before you start reading the details, here are some highlights that we hope will spark your curiosity:
- Join a truly purpose-driven tech company in the business of driving digital business transformation in the construction industry - one of the biggest (and second least digital) industries in the world.
- Build and expand strategic enterprise partnerships for 1-2 of our biggest customers
- Enjoy high impact, speed, and visibility across Trackunit and select partner organizations - engage with senior stakeholders and drive partnership engagements at the intersections of new product innovations, strategic advisory, and change management
We are looking for a Strategic CS Manager with the ability to act as both a strategic advisor and engagement manager for 1-2 of our strategic partnerships, helping them drive value outcomes anchored in Trackunit’s products and services through a program-led and consultative approach.
You will be part of the Strategic Customer Success team in APJ solely focused on leading the digital transformation for some of our largest enterprise partners - so this is not a “classic” Customer Success Manager role.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial problem-solver, perhaps with corporate digital/product/change management experience. In addition to developing the strategic partnership, your will be tasked with solving some of our customers’ most difficult challenges through strategic advisory, ideation and design sprints, business model design, user research and in-market validation and experimentation.
We offer you a flexible setup with the possibility to work remotely from anywhere in Japan. We also expect you to be able to travel to our partners’ offices in APJ when required.
What is in it for you?
- You will work with our top-end strategic customers in APJ, and we encourage you to travel to partnersites.
- A place and a community in an agile growth SaaS business - we are moving fast, so fasten your seat belt and prepare to be adaptable. Back in 2020 we were 150 employees at Trackunit. Now we are almost 400 colleagues eliminating downtime in the construction industry together.
- Great development opportunities through i.e. training, coaching, and mindfulness. We know that personal and professional development probably means a lot to you. That’s as important to us and we facilitate it through impact conversations, where we together shape a learning path every quarter.
- International environment with regular check-ins with the whole company.
- We are on the journey towards eliminating downtime, all together – and all our colleagues that are a part of Trackunit are acknowledged and a huge part of reaching our goals. Because of that, we offer you to be part of our long-term incentive program at Trackunit.
- Social events across teams, departments and borders. In June we went to Italy on a company trip - it was four days packed with fun, laughter, coming together, activities and much more. See our highlights in the video below.
- Build, expand, and retain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders focused around value outcomes.
- Plan, lead and drive executive business reviews every quarter. We work in quick, iterative sprints internally and with partners.
- Collaborate with customers to pursue innovative business and product opportunities, design viable business models, and build hands-on roadmaps around those.
- Identify and clearly articulate the value outcomes enabled by Trackunit’s product offering towards partners. Communicate these in presentations and proposals.
- Work in small interdisciplinary teams and partners to build the strategies, capabilities, products, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results are sustained.
- Successfully plan and execute large-scale transformation programs for our strategic partners to drive value outcomes, customer satisfaction, and product adoption while mitigating risks.
Who are you ideally?
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience from a similar position or role, e.g. within management consulting, an in-house digital transformation office or PMO, engagement and change management, or as a partnerships manager.
- Ideally you come with a bachelors or masters degree within Business Administration, Information Management, Strategic Communications or similar.
- You have a strong record of academic achievement and a clear demonstration of leadership in a work setting.
- You thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment with a rapid feedback culture.
- You may have experience from running digital business transformation initiatives.
- Problem-solving and critical reasoning skills.
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written skills in English.
- Comfortable with significant customer interaction and interest in building relationships.
- Ability to travel.
- Spoken/written language (Japanese and English)
Don't meet every single requirement? No worries - this is what we're looking for ideally, but if you're super excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification, we encourage you to apply.
Our hiring process
- Virtual meet and greet. Meet with the Director of Customer Success, Strategic and a colleague from our People & Talents team.
- Assignment-specific interview. We want you to get an insight into some of the work tasks related to the role, so you will be given a case to prepare after the initial screening interview. You will present the case to colleagues from across Trackunit.
- Personality-based interview. You will be asked to fill out an online personality assessment using use Hogan prior to the interview. There is no correct answers and we are not trying to categorize you - the aim is a dialogue about the results and Trackunit’s culture.
- Offer presentation and walk-through. We’re lucky to have you!
Coming together to connect construction
In Trackunit, we’re committed to construction - one of the largest industries in the world. Over the past two decades, Trackunit has been pioneering technological progress within construction. Today. we are not only a leading IoT provider (Internet of Things) but a thought leader, supporting and driving the agenda for an entire industry on a global scale.
We believe in taking a people approach in everything we do. Being human-centric is not restricted to our products - it’s a way of life at Trackunit. We’re proud to be a truly global team that puts our people first. Our colleagues get together in hubs spread across the globe, but we embrace the idea of working remotely and in environments that inspire you. Everything we do, we do it to eliminate downtime and build the most useful industry for the world.
The question is: Are you in?