SCOPE OF ROLE:
This position will work closely with the President and key members of the operations team to
create, organize and manage the daily finance and accounting, back-office and administrative
processes of the company.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working together with key participants to manage daily finances
· Preparing timely and accurate financial performance reports.
· Overseeing daily operations and implementing better business practices.
· Delegating responsibilities to ensure staff members grow as capable participants.
· Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other
· Monitoring invoices, money handling procedures, accounting, and bank processes.
· Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies, and
collaborating with management regarding the implementation of these improvements.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Proven experience with basic accounting and finances (Nissho Boki 2)
· Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
· Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
· Working knowledge of Excel and MS Office
· Outstanding organizational and time management abilities
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving