About the Client:
Our Client is an international business development consultancy company based in Tokyo with expertise in Asia. Their role is to enable Western companies to expand in Asia, and Asian companies to expand in the West.
About the Role:
Business development, sales and project management role working with foreign hi-tech companies.
- Assists life sciences and healthcare companies enter the Japanese market by evaluating opportunities and identifying routes to market.
- Spearhead business development projects from initial lead generation to negotiation and deal closure.
- Account management
- Research and data analysis
- Fluent English with strong oral and written presentation skills
- Business level Japanese
- 2 years work experience Japan
- Sales/business development experience
- Experience working in technology like medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology
- A degree in science, engineering or business
- Strong technical skills