The company is a video surveillance company that was established over 8 years ago. It is already well-respected in the industry and has secured contracts with private and governmental organizations to supply security video devices to clients in Japan. The company is rapidly growing and is looking for talented and open-minded people to join their growing startup technology company.
The person will be part of the Organizational Development Group of the HR & General Affairs Department. The person will first be involved in the implementation and operation of existing programs, personnel systems, and measures, as well as after-the-fact support.
・Human resource development programs
・Operation and regular improvement of the evaluation system (MBO)
・Operation and regular improvement of the grading system
・Organizational development initiatives
The person can take charge from the planning phase to implementation of existing programs and measures. By doing so, the person can get a higher level of expertise in the human resource development and personnel systems areas.
- At least 2 years of experience in the human resource development field or system field at an operating company
- More than 2 years of experience in human resource development or personnel system planning for operating companies as an external support - consulting firms and training companies
- Experience in document creation and operation
- Experience with chat tools
[WELCOME TO APPLY]
- Experience as a manager or project owner in the field of human resource development or personnel system in an operating company
- Experience negotiating with management class in implementing each of the above programs
- Experience negotiating with business managers and on-site managers in implementing programs
- Experience in project management from the planning phase