The company is a video surveillance company that was established over 8 years ago. It is already well-respected in the industry and has secured contracts with private and governmental organizations to supply security video devices to clients in Japan. The company is rapidly growing and is looking for talented and open-minded people to join their growing startup technology company.
The person will be part of the accounting department involved in the examination of disclosures, consolidation, accounting and tax issues.
・Internal Control Audit support
・Accounting support for new business department projects
・Budget preparation support
Flexibly work remotely while challenging yourself to gain experience in other departments such as corporate planning, IR, and CS divisions with a listed company.
- At least 3 years accounting work experience
- Experience working in an audit firm or accounting firm
- Knowledgeable in financial statement consolidation
- Cloud accounting
- Nissho Bookkeeping Level 2 or higher
- Certified public accountant
- Experience tax return preparation
- University graduate or above