The company is a multinational chain of food and beverage retail stores, providing quality customer service and exceptional products that their customers enjoy in-store, at home or on-the-go. They have been in the industry for decades and is continuously providing a fast-paced and rewarding experience, with growth and development opportunities within the company to their employees.
The person will be part of the planning, remuneration system design, and operational design among others of personnel systems.
・Smooth operation of annual remuneration process
・Analyze data to ensure remuneration is commensurate with market standards
You can be involved in work planning based on management and personnel strategies; and lead the total rewards concept of the company in the future and improve employee satisfaction.
- More than 10 years of HR-related work experience
- Knowledgeable in labor and personnel management
- Intermediate or higher-level Excel data processing ability
- Business-level English
- Experience working in a foreign-affiliated company, or with an overseas subsidiary at a Japanese corporation
- Experience using SAP system and interested in HR technology
- Experience participating in global surveys
- Experience in project management