The company is a video surveillance company that was established over 8 years ago is already well-respected in the industry and has secured contracts with private and governmental organization to supply security video devices to clients in Japan. The company is rapidly growing and is looking for talented and open-minded people to join a growing startup technology company.
The person will be responsible for managing the daily recruitment and sourcing operations for the Engineering team and work with others in the HR team to attract and hire talent for the open roles. Communication skills with the hiring managers and internal HR team as well as working closely with the engineers themselves to gain knowledge about their roles.
· Planning and execution of recruitment strategies
· KPI design and management for recruitment targets
· Search & Selection of qualified talent for open positions in the Engineering Section
· Management of event planning for engineers inside and outside the company)
· Planning and execution of recruitment PR content
· Improvement of operations related to recruitment
· Organization and recruitment of personnel requirements
· Story design, strengthening communication with departments and workplaces, etc.
You can be involved in recruitment activities in a rapidly growing organization, and work in an environment where you can easily see your own results quantitatively. High market value through the planning and operation of engineer recruitment strategies
・Experience in recruiting personnel at an IT venture/startup company, or recruiting for technical positions.
・Experience in personnel planning, organizational development, HRBP or similar role
・2-3 years experience in an agency or internal recruiter role
・ Development experience or knowledge as a software engineer (a plus)
Development experience or knowledge as a software engineer (a plus)